Chula Vista Web Development
You own a business, which means you have the need to drive customers to your site. While we have worked hard to become the best Chula Vista web design company, it wouldn’t mean much if we couldn’t deliver fully functional websites to you. Which is why we’ve worked equally as hard to build a strong reputation as a top web development agency in the area as well.
What is Web Development?
Web development is what goes on behind the scenes. It’s the technological practice of bringing web design to life, by building and maintaining your website. There are really three fundamental components to web development, which are:
Each plays an important role in creating a cohesive website that works exactly as you intend it to. To supplement the best Chula Vista web design team, we have a team of experts who excel in each of the three facets of web development.
Website Development Services We Offer
It’s one thing to offer website development. It’s another to offer a comprehensive package that brings your dream site to life. That’s what sets us apart from other development agencies you may come across. Here’s what we offer our clients.
When finding a web design and development company to bring your vision to life, most people overlook the most basic part. Building a website that is fully functional.
At Chula Vista Digital, we pride ourselves in designing some of the most beautiful and engaging websites on the market. More importantly, we only design websites that we know we can build, and that will perform exactly how they should. For your business, and for your customer.
Our clients trust our expertise and advice, and we’re not afraid to be upfront and honest about what works and what doesn’t. We’ve been in business for some time now, and we like to think we have a good idea of what we’re talking about. When we make recommendations, it’s for the good of the final product.
Blazing Fast Speed
Building off of the last point, we prefer to create websites that load quickly for two reasons. The first being, it’s what search engines want to see. The second, and more important reason, it makes for a better experience for your website users. In other words, your customers.
Technology is constantly changing. Every year, phone and computer companies are coming out with new models that have different screen sizes. The problem with many websites is that they are built for a single view. Usually for someone sitting on a computer, or searching on their phone.
The issue with websites not being responsive in their design is that it can result in poor user experience for your customers. Which can cause you to lose sales, and traffic when search engines find out that your website was only built for one view.
Luckily, every client website we build is completely responsive. Furthermore, each website is compatible with every web browser as well. Meaning, your website will rank better, and your customers can browse your site from any device.
Our Website Development Process
Becoming Chula Vista’s best web design and development company didn’t happen by accident. We’ve developed a streamlined process that produces incredible websites each and every time. You know, because we don’t like to take any chances. Here’s what our process looks like:
- Initial Consultation – The initial consultation is completely free. This is the phase where we meet, form our relationship, and outline your goals for your website.
- Custom Web Plan – Once we establish the purpose of your website, we go back and create a custom web plan for you. This also serves as our proposal. It’s where we find out if we’re a good fit for each other.
- Client Confirmation – Before starting any development work, it’s important that we confirm that you’re happy with our custom web plan and design. Once you sign off on it, the real work begins.
- Development Phase – The development phase is the longest phase. It’s where we work to build your website to the specifications that we have agreed upon. We make sure to keep you in the loop with everything that is going on, and meet our deadlines.
- Quality Assurance – Once both of us are happy with the results, your website entires a quality assurance phase. Quality assurance means going through every inch of your website to make sure there was nothing we missed, and ensure that everything is working properly.
- Website Launch – After your website has met our standards, we’re ready for launch. Upon launch, we add analytics and tracking to your site, to make sure you can measure performance.
That’s it! Our simple six-step web development process to launch the perfect websites for our clients every time.
What You Can Expect
When all is said and done, you can expect the best Chula Vista web design and development service. That means a beautiful website that engages your customers, that works without any issues. Your website will be both fast and responsive, and your business will thank you for it.